Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 18 days left to apply for this job.
Lynk is a startup which builds technology to connect blue collar workers in Kenya - from carpenters to cleaners - to jobs. Our suite of products seeks to satisfy a breadth of consumer needs, which provide multiple channels to increase incomes for workers in our system:
- Lynk: A marketplace product enabling customers to request services or order ready-to-buy services in over 50 categories from cleaners, to masseuses, to plumbers, and tailors.
- Lynk Projects: A turnkey construction firm, providing design and management services in fitout and construction projects, delivered by Pros on the Lynk platform
- Lynk for Business: Maintenance, facilities management, and project management services for business clients delivered by Lynk Pros
Lynk is consistently regarded is one of the most exciting and socially impactful start-ups in Africa:
- (2019) Winner of Department for International Development’s challenge for catalytic solutions in the field of youth employment
- (2018) Africa regional winner of the MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge for global technology solutions that improve livelihoods
- (2018) Selected into the prestigious MIT 2018 SOLVER class of solutions that are changing the world, in the subcategory of “work of the future”
- (2018) Named one of East Africa’s top 10 startups to watch by I-Dev international
- (2017) Grand winner of the Ford Foundation and the Global Center for Youth Employment Ideathon for initiatives that can bring disruptive change to youth employment
- (2017) Selected to the inaugural XL Africa fellowship put on by the World Bank for high potential startups in Africa
A bit about the role:Lynk Projects is expanding its team to facilitate execution of medium scale design & construction projects, including ground up real estate developments and interior renovations. We are looking for a 3D Designer to complement our design team with high level photorealistic renderings to help communicate the designs to our clients.
A bit about you:You are passionate about architecture & design. First thing you pay attention to everywhere you go is the design details. You are highly organized and are able to work under time pressure. You love creating beautiful spaces digitally and bringing them to life. If this is about you, we can’t wait to have you on our team!
You’ll be responsible for:
Production of detailed photorealistic renderings of interiors and exteriors
Post production (PhotoShop)
360 degrees view renderings
Close communication with the architects and translating their ideas into renderings.
Applying changes according to the internal and client feedback
Successful candidates will have all or most of these qualifications:
2-3 years of experience in a similar role
Bachelor or Masters Degree in architecture or interior design. Candidates without a degree but with highly technical skills may also be considered.
Proficiency in 3dsMax & Vray (or any other Autodesk 3D software & rendering engine)
An eye for aesthetics
Strong team working skills
Strong communication skills
“Get it done” attitude
Ability to work under time pressure
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself