Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Mombasa, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
A Passionate Pastry Chef
- Bachelor's degree
- Food, nutrition
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.Jobs in Food, nutritionMid-Level jobsJobs located in Mombasa
Our client, owners of a Restaurant in Diani, is looking for an experienced and passionate Pastry Chef. The successful candidate must have at least 5 years of experience running a pastry section in a busy kitchen and he/she will need to have a good standard of Maths and English as well as excellent communication skills. A qualification in food safety and knowledge of allergens, nutrition and diets is a MUST!
· Preparing attractive desserts and pastries.
· Controlling and ordering stock and inspecting it on delivery.
· Baking, preparing and presenting desserts and pastries creatively.
· Monitoring production to maintain quality and consistent portion sizes.
· Keeping to hygiene, health and safety and licensing rules.
· Organizing the storeroom.
· Washing kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: MombasaArea of work
: Food, nutritionSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Hygiene standards (food production); Quality control and supervision; Cakes, pastries and confectionary; Cooking, food preparation; Supply and demand planningRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)