Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 15 days left to apply for this job.
We are looking for ambitious Accounts with an understanding of accounting and financial principles and a positive attitude.
Candidates must have completed B.COM ( Accounts/Finance or CPA Kenya. Graduates in PR/ Communication are encouraged to apply too.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: one monthRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself