Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 9 days left to apply for this job.
A medium sized Sacco in Kitui County wishes to recruit a suitably qualified andJob purpose
experienced individual to fill an Accountant position.
Reporting to the CEO, the position will be responsible for the day to day coordination of the
Society’s Finance and Accounting operations. The position will also manage staff within the
Society’s accounts function.Minimum Requirements:
Competences needed for the position
- Holder of a Bachelor of Commerce degree or its equivalent from a recognized
- Is a CPA (K) and member in good standing with ICPAK;
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience;
- Prior experience and exposure in the Sacco sector desired; and
- Computer proficiency for MS Office Suite and specialized accounting software.
- Be of exemplary integrity and honesty
- Possess analytical and critical thinking skills
- Possess excellent business writing skills
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Possess Coaching and leadership skills.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)