Job verified by Fuzu
Uber Kenya | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Accountant ExecutiveTele-Marketer
Marketing Designer/ Assistant
Mobile Marketing Sales Adviser
ZPDS Mobile Apps and Marketing Solutions Division
Jobs in Sales, marketing, promotionMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
The Account Executive role is a great opportunity to leverage sales skills and abilities in order to expand the number of restaurants that work with Uber Eats. We are looking for someone who is a natural at selling and knows where the best eats are in Kenya, passionate about food and enjoys negotiating to build the best partnership. Your primary focus will be bringing on new restaurants that fit our partnership criteria and leverage your skills in pitching, negotiating and driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success.
• Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with brands and restaurants interested in Uber Eats in Kenya.
• Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties.
• Clearly communicate the value of Uber Eats and its newest products and projects.
• Help craft and redesign processes to ensure Uber Eats can move quickly and succeed at large scale.
• Work closely with product teams to innovate on our ability to grow our business & form best in world customer relationships
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Product knowledge; Process development; Partnerships; Customer relations; Sales strategy; Product development; ContractingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)