Salary range: KSh25,000 - KSh30,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 19 days left to apply for this job.
We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
Ultimately you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cashflows of our business, while ensuring we are compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Prepare financial statements in time
- Handle Monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile Accounts payable and receivable
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company's financial health and liquidity.
- Audit Financial transactions and documents.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate - the official certificate for your highest education