Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
- Consolidate data inputs from all business sections for budget forecasting, performance measurement planning and reporting to assist management in operational decision making
- Stakeholder reporting on business performance
- Handle statutory deductions such as declaration of compulsory payments to Government.
- Assist with sending out instructions to the bank as the Agent to the bank and handle all bank-related queries.
- Maintain and perform general ledger reconciliations including DFS Ledger Accounts, VAT, withholding tax.
- Prepare month-end closing of management accounts.
- Coordinate auditors’ requests when they visit the organization during auditing exercises
- Ensure that all finance-related controls are followed through and all criteria is met
- Review bank reconciliations daily to ensure that all the banking transactions have been uploaded into the DFS system
- Monitor agents’ float accounts to ensure that they are within allowed limits
- Other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Certified Accountant –CPA(K) or ACCA
- 2– 5 years’ experience, preferably in the telecommunications or related industry
- Thorough knowledge of accounting standards (IFRS)
- Hands on experience with any ERP system
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Great attention to detail;
- Advanced knowledge of accounting applications
- Budgetary monitoring
- Process discipline
- Strong business and financial acumen
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
3 days left to apply
Telkom connects the people that keep Kenya on the move. It does this by providing integrated telecommunications solutions to individuals, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), Government and large corporates in Kenya, drawing from a diverse solutions suite that includes voice, data, mobile money as well as network services. Powered by its vast fibre optic infrastructure, it is also a major provider of wholesale, carrier-to-carrier traffic within the country and the region. Telkom is building on a strong, consumer-centric ethos that is committed to providing innovative, accessible and refreshingly simple communications solutions that suit customers’ everyday communication needs.
Meet your new colleagues
3 days left to apply