Job verified by Fuzu
Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service (KEPHIS) | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
Our success is built with the efforts of our employees and support of our management. Grounded in our core values; Integrity, Customer Focus, Teamwork, Innovation & Creativity, Professionalism, Corporate Social Responsibility. KEPHIS is committed to be the employer of choice. We always seek to identify, engage and retain best talent to take up variety of roles. KEPHIS provide the employees with opportunities for growth and development and reward those who are devoted to perform their best.
- Voucher preparation.
- Basic book keeping.
- Cheque writing.
- Payment processing.
- Receipt writing.
Prepare first draft financial statements.
- Maintain an up to date financial system.
- Coordinate internal and statutory audits.
- Respond to audit queries and ensure implementation of recommendations.
- Follow up and review bank reconciliations; close out reconciling issues.
- Examine payment vouchers.
- Identify, develop and ensure compliance to financial procedures and regulations.
- Project Accounting and reporting to various donors.
- Supervision of Accountants, Accounts Assistants and Clerical Officers.
Reconcile general ledger balances and initiate corrective journals where applicable.
- Maintenance of accreditation and ISO certification.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired skills
: Accounting; Bookkeeping; General ledger; Auditing; Financial reportingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply