Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 8 days left to apply for this job.
Facilitate the processing of payment for goods and services and ensure that records and books of accounts are complete, accurate, and up to date.
Qualifications and Experience:
Skills and competencies:
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounts or finance, Business Administration with CPA II / ACCA II or relevant accounting certification.
Minimum of 5 years working in an accounting environment.
Competency in Accounting systems, Microsoft applications including
- Word, Excel and Outlook. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- High level of integrity
- Initiate preparation of payment vouchers as per the necessary approvals.
- Verify payment vouchers.
- Maintain ledgers.
- Update payment records.
- Post payment vouchers into the system.
- Reconcile daily, weekly/monthly accounts.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)