Job verified by Fuzu
Britam Insurance | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Accounts Assistant-UgandaInternal Auditor
Underwriting Assistant (Nanyuki)
CIC Insurance Group
Tanzania, United Republic of
Bank of Uganda
Jobs in Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceMid-Level jobsJobs located in Uganda
The role holder will be responsible for To implement and maintain an effective and professional credit control system for the Company. The position reports to the Assistant Manager Credit Control, the Job holder is required to manage the company asset in form of debtors.
1. Regularly reconcile debtors to ERP and resolve difference
2. Providing debtors listing to sales team and updating the team on collections made.
3. Identify and resolve any system related issues around debtors in liaison with Credit control Manager and IT team.
4. Writing monthly demand letters as a follow up procedure for debt collection
5. Liaising with the debt collectors/Lawyers for update on collection from the delinquent debtors.
6. Timely payment of commissions to the intermediaries.
7. Responding to queries raised by intermediaries within the agreed time.
8. Follow up on implementation of the credit control committee recommendations.
9. Follow up on credits in the bank statements and ensure they are receipted and accurately allocated Daily;
10. Provide both internal and external auditors with requisite debtor’s details;
11. Ensure proper filing of and soft copy storage of all credit control data / documents.
12. Provide accurate monthly provision for Bad debts to be included in the financial reports
13. Assists in other duties as needed and directed.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Reporting; Accounting; Compliance; Account management; Financial analytics and forecasting; File management and data back-upRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)