Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
Our client a leading Regional Manufacturing group is looking to recruit 2 Accounts Assistants. The ideal candidates must have experience in Tally.
• Post financial data to appropriate accounts in an automated accounting system.
• Enter, update, and/or retrieve accounting data from automated systems.
• Prepare and submit customer invoices.
• Payroll preparation and statutory remittance.
• Submit relevant withholding and VAT payments to Kenya Revenue Authority.
• Code, post and receive payments.
• Perform all necessary account, bank and other reconciliations.
• Monitor customer accounts for non-payment and delayed payments.
• Assist in month end reporting procedures.
• Design, prepare and maintain accounting and finance spreadsheets.
• Clients’ accounts reconciliations for payments received and disbursed for vehicles.
• Create sales agreements and proforma invoices and assist the sales team in seeing through sales.
• Prepare all financial accounts ready for Auditors.
• Review new procedures, manuals, and system enhancements.
• Other tasks as assigned.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired skills
: Payroll; Financial reporting; Tax returns; Accounting IT-systems (use of); Audit (internal); Payment collectionRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply