Job verified by Fuzu
GreenLight Planet | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Accounts AssociateINSURANCE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Liberty Life Assurance - Odhiambo Agency
Associate Finance and Budget Officer
Insurance Sales Agent
ICEALION LIFE ASSURANCE
Jobs in Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceMid-Level jobsJobs located in Uganda
The role will include but not limited to Receiving, Processing & Verifying Supplier Invoices, Confirming Customer Receipts, Reconciling and Adjusting Supplier & Customers Ledgers, Bank Reconciliations, and timely Recording of Transactions.
• Reconciliation of processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
• Receive and process all Purchase Orders, Invoices, Expense Forms, and request for payments
• Perform daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliations of Cash, Bank and Mobile Money Accounts.
• Confirmation of Customer Receipts and follow up on Customer Accounts that are overdue.
• Maintaining filing systems of all accounting and finance documents and vouchers in a manner which ensures ease in retrieval and reference.
• Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
• Scheduling and preparing payments on the Payment Tracker.
• Reconciliation and Adjustment of Accounting Ledgers by Verifying and Posting Account Transactions and subsequent matching of the same.
• Verifies Vendor and Customer Accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
• Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
• Assist in the filing of VAT Returns as well as Reconciliation of the same.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Accomplishes Accounting and Organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Any other duties as assigned.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Accounting; General ledger; Invoicing; Financial reporting; Tax returns; Payment collectionRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)