Job verified by Fuzu
Insight Health Advisors (IHA) | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Administration and Finance Manager
- Post-graduate education
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Administration and Finance ManagerFinance Manager – Advertising
Summit Recruitment &Training
Pension Fund Manager
Credit Risk & Relationship Manager
Trine Finance Limited
Jobs in Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
The Administration and Finance Manager reports to the Team Leader and is responsible for the management of the project’s procurement, logistics, administration and finance functions.
Interested candidates should e-mail a 1-page personal statement with an updated CV. Candidates should quote the position and reference number of the job they are applying for in the subject header of the forwarding email otherwise their applications will not be considered.
- Facilitate the recruitment, selection and hiring process of staff and consultants which includes but it is not limited to, advertising vacant positions, screening CVs, shortlisting and conducting interviews.
- Arrange orientation of new project staff and facilitating the exit process for terminated/resigned staff.
Maintain and update employee personnel files.
Maintain and manage all administrative, statutory and legal documents.
Perform the control and ensure the integrity of the payment process to suppliers, external consultants.
Authorize payments within the threshold defined in the authorization scheme.
Backstop the project accountant including review of bank and cash reconciliation, payment vouchers, cash book, and project financial reports.
Plan and support the execution of the external and internal audits.
Develop the Annual and Monthly Procurement Plan and coordinate the procurement function.
Analyse and consolidate requisitions for purchasing in accordance with Donor’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure procurement transactions have adequate and accurate supporting documentation.
- Prepare tender documents, obtain quotations, delivery costs and items and negotiate terms and conditions on behalf of the Project.
- Maintain and update the Fixed Asset register including documentation on assets deployed to staff.
Support the Team Leader in maintaining the Internal Control System (ICS) and in monitoring the internal controls.
- Support the Team Leader in coordinating activities and communication with all project partners and stakeholders.
- In liaison with the project accountant, ensure preparation of monthly budget and cash-flow projections and advising TL of need for next instalment sufficiently in advance.
- Support on-boarding staff on company policies and procedures and regularly brief them on any changes to these policies and procedures.
Support the maintenance of the project website and management of the project social media tools in consultation with the ICT expert.
Organize logistics for visiting Swiss TPH staff members.
- Supervise the office receptionist.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Procurement; Operative planning; Budgeting, financial planning; Project management; Employee contracts; Employee guidelines and onboarding; Organize and manage recruitment campaignsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)