A legal firm with offices and clients in both Nairobi and Mombasa and with lawyers and staff members in both locations.
This role ensures that the Legal offices activities, operations and events are effectively and efficiently managed in compliance with company policies, standards, rules and procedures.
· Manage and coordinate all activities, operations and events in a timely and effective manner.· Manage and coordinate the Managing Directors agenda; diary; travel arrangements and speaking engagements.
· Create, align, manage and update records, files and databases as required
· Manage phone calls and correspondence (emails, letters), and visitors to the office
· Recruit, supervise and delegate duties and responsibilities to staff as required
· Manage office equipment and furniture, monitoring and coordinating necessary repairs and maintenance
· Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
· Track and maintain stock of office supplies and place orders as necessary and within budget
· Submit timely reports and prepare presentations as assigned