To plan and manage the administration and procurement policies for the organisation, manage the physical assets and provide cost effective procurement, logistical and service support in line with the operation Bank policies and procedures.
Suitably qualified candidates should address their application as well as photocopies of academic testimonials, and a CV to Head, Human Resource
1. Develop, implement and monitor the annual procurement policies and procedures of the organisation.
2. Review occasionally the entire procurement process with a view to recommend improvements to the process.
3. Develop, maintain and implement administration policies and procedures.
4. Prepare the annual administration and procurement budget for all shared services and general usage items.
5. Plan and implement the security policy of the organisation in line with the security policy of the Bank.
6. Coordinate the security function, conduct security risk assessment and advise management on the effective security measures to be adopted Branch wide.
7. Implement proper key management policies and procedures.
8. Ensure procurement, proper use, maintenance and disposal of all assets of the organisation.
9. Coordinate the process of identifying premises for new branches, ensuring necessary repairs, maintaining rental contracts obligations and payment of utilities.
10. Coordinate the processes of supplier’s pre-qualification, review and evaluation of the services of contractors and service providers.
11. Design and monitor the system for utilizing company vehicles and motorcycles.
12. Ensure proper contracts management with all vendors/suppliers under contract by reviewing and ensuring compliance with the contracts terms with a view to manage vendor relations.
13. Manage the company’s external relationships to ensure maximum benefit of these relationships for parties involved in line with the administration and HR policies of the Bank.
14. Participate in the procurement committee of the bank