Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 10 days left to apply for this job.
The Administration Manager is responsible for developing long-term relationships with both internal clients (employees) and external clients. They will ensure a seamless link between the clients and the internal team enhancing timely, successful service delivery and prompt payment of rendered services.Requirements:
● Proven experience in account management.
● Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Bachelor's Degree in IT related field is an added advantage.
● Excellent time and project management skills.
● Ability to work under minimum supervision and adhere to strict deadlines
● Assisting in managing the relationship between the customer and the internal team.
● Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied by delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
● Ensure the timely and successful delivery of services according to customer needs and objectives; communicate clearly the progress of projects to clients and client expectations to the technical team.
● Stay updated with regard to new market trends.
● Working with the Business Development team to onboard and integrate new clients and enhancing existing client relationships.
● Ensuring all payments are done on time
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself