Job verified by Fuzu
ChildFund International | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Administrative, clerical
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Administration OfficerAdministrative Assistant
Indigo Financial Analysis & Consultancy
Uganda Law Reform Commision
Executive Administrative Assistant
Administration Assistant-Real Estate
Brites Management Services Limited
Jobs in Administrative, clericalMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Responsible for providing administrative coordination for the Country Office to include property management, transport logistics, events management, coordination of office services, internal communications facilitation and administrative support.
• Facility administration to include property/lease agreement management, facility management, invoice/payment administration and asset lease management and administration.
• Inventory control for office supplies, equipment and other goods/services as required.
• National office records management and retention procedures.
• Coordination for technical support services to include processing support services requests, transport requests, operational support and coordination with relevant administration service providers.
• Management of contract negotiation and management, communication coordination, travel arrangements, visa/work permit coordination, equipment requirements and coordination and expense administration.
• Administrative duties regarding organizational equipment (vehicles, office machines etc.) and facilities, to include maintenance oversight/coordination, insurance administration and budget support.
• Coordination of staff travel; establish and execute procedures for travel requests, vehicle allocation and travel authorization conforming to the corporate travel policy.
• Provide administrative support to include development of presentations and documents where applicable.
• Manage and control the stores for ChildFund by supplying office supplies, maintaining records on consumables and replenishment of supplies.
• Maintain and update a comprehensive inventory of ChildFund assets.
• Manage the disposal of inventory items according to ChildFund’s procedures.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Administrative, clericalSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Budgeting, financial planning; Office administration, management; Office supplies management; Business strategy; Property management; Programme management; Documentation and record keepingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)