Job verified by Fuzu
World Food Programme | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Administrative, clerical
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Administration OfficerDispatch Clerk
Summit Recruitment &Training
International Bureau Receptionist
TRANSFORMATIONAL BUSINESS NETWORK
Jobs in Administrative, clericalMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
To lead the delivery of quality, customer-focused, value for money administrative services that enable staff in country/location operations to deliver food assistance to beneficiaries, in line with WFP’s strategy.
1. Develop and implement WFP regional/country plans, including administrative processes, aligned with regional and wider WFP strategies and policies to facilitate efficient and effective administration services.
2. Develop annual plans, contribute to longer term strategies and improvements to policies, systems and procedures to ensure services provided support WFP strategic objectives and are in compliance with corporate policies, standards, regulations and processes.
3. Manage and/or carry out complex data analysis to provide management and clients with the accurate information and reports for efficient planning and decision-making.
4. Manage the existing resources in the area of responsibility (e.g. WFP managed facilities, assets and travel management, etc.) and estimate new requirements aiming at efficiency, cost-effectiveness and timeliness of operations and services.
5. Facilitate the compliance of the services provided (e.g. WFP managed facilities, assets and travel management, etc.) with the corporate Occupational Safety and Health Policy and provide recommendations to the management on any improvements/changes, when required.
6. Promote a culture of environmental sustainability throughout WFP by role modelling actions that drive sustainability in all administrative activities.
7. Manage and motivate a multicultural team(s), provide coaching, training and guidance as required to ensure appropriate development and enable high performance.
8. Build productive partnerships with WFP stakeholders, other UN agencies and local government offices.
9. Strengthen the capacity of WFP staff and partners through the delivery of trainings, workshops, daily interaction, etc. for efficient and effective delivery of food assistance to beneficiaries.
10. Contribute to preparedness actions such as risk analysis, and contingency planning, monitoring the management of risks and reporting on actions taken.
11. Other as required.
DESIRED EXPERIENCES FOR ENTRY INTO THE ROLE
• Has gained experience in administration and applies this to all activities.
• Has managed small teams of staff with related areas of expertise.
• Has provided support in leading projects and input into function policies.
ADMINISTRATION-Business Support Services & Reporting
ADMINISTRATION-Internal Controls & Risk Management for Administration and Engineering
ADMINISTRATION-Resource Management for Administration & Engineering
ADMINISTRATION-Specialised Knowledge in Administrative Services
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Administrative, clericalSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Reporting; Document and archive management; Office administration, management; Quality management; Training delivery; Project implementation; Data analysisRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)