Fuzu Exclusive Job
Strategic Fashion Development Consortium | Karen ,Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Administrative, clerical
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
We are currently searching for an Excel Savvy Administrative Assistant to work onsite . Successful candidates will have excellent customer service and must be outcome-oriented. The ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
• Strong administrative skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal departments
• Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
• Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred
• Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times.
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing.
- Coordinates and maintains records for staff office space, phones, company credit cards and office keys.
- Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office.
- Maintains Outlook calendar(s) in current and accurate status.
- Coordinates meetings and conference calls as needed or anticipated.
- Coordinates travel arrangements as needed.
- Answer phones promptly and uses good judgment to prioritize the distribution of messages in a timely manner.
- Prepares meeting materials and assists with the development of PowerPoint presentations.
- Responsible for keeping inventory of all office supplies and placing orders for replenishment is needed.
- Records minutes at various meetings and archives them accordingly.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: Karen ,NairobiArea of work
: Administrative, clericalSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired skills
: Answering telephones and call management; Office administration, management; Office supplies management; Email correspondence; Office reception; Spreadsheet preparation and editing (Microsoft Excel)Required languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply