Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 10 days left to apply for this job.
Within this context, the Administrative Officer overseesactivities related to personnel, administration, finance, conference services, procurement,ICT, building and equipment management and maintenance, registry and mailing,protocol and formalities as well as other general services. The AdministrativeOfficer reports directly to the Regional Director and/or Deputy RegionalDirector with whom s/he consults on complex administrative issues. Theincumbent directly supervises all General Service staff assigned administrativeduties. The supervisory responsibility includes administrative supervision,coaching and training if necessary, as well as performance evaluation,delegation and distribution of tasks and decision on priorities.
Coordinates and supervises administrative services in the Regional Office, achieving results such as:
• Apply and implement procedures, standards and tools, in accordance with ICAO policy decisions and practices.
• Organise and manage assigned resources to provide timely and effective and service delivery.
• Oversee the HR management, general services, FIN, and Procurement processes as well as ICT functionalities for the Regional Office.
• Manage all administrative and physical arrangements for office events (i.e., meetings, conferences, seminars and workshops, etc.) including preparation of budget estimates/control, travel and accommodation, supplies, installation, maintenance of conference equipment and facilities.
• Coordinate and work closely with the Regional Office team and relevant HQ units on administrative matters.
• Prepare reports and correspondence, and maintain records related to administrative matters. Function 2 (incl. Expected results) Coordinates human resources management processes, achieving results such as:
• Promote Regional Office compliance with ICAO human resources policies and provide interpretation of rules and guidelines, as needed.
• In coordination with the Deputy RD, prepare yearly training plan for all office staff. • Compile, review documents related to personnel actions and submit to HQ.
• Monitor recruitment activities established in accordance with the ICAO HR Action Plan for the Regional Office. Prepare contracts for staff recruited up to G-4 level.
• Provide advice, guidance and prompt assistance to internationally recruited staff and their families, project staff, experts and consultants on matters of protocol, privileges and immunities, including applicable administrative procedures and regulations to be followed. • Implement and keep current the HR Action Planning tool. Required education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)