Job verified by Fuzu
Brites Management Services Limited | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Advertising Sales Executive
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Our client seeks to recruit a competent Advertising Sales Executive.
• Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients and advertising agencies. Having rich clients resources would be preferred.
• Analyze and integrate our resources, creating new ideas on how to expand advertising and sponsorship revenue and achieve the sales target.
• Collect the information and analyze Kenya market and our competitors, creatively develop the sales strategies and plans against sales targets.
• Ability to work long hours in a high-pressure environment selling advertising airtime, commercial productions without supervision.
• Providing a holistic client service relations plan in order to optimize advertising budgets and achieve set revenue targets to clients so as to maximize broadcasting sales volumes and revenue targets.
• Any other tasks assigned by management.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Competitor and market analysis; Customer relations; Sales strategy; AdvertisingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply