Fuzu Exclusive Job
East Africa Academia | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Advertising Sales Executives
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
We are looking for a qualified Advertising Sales Executive to sell advertising space, meet set targets and to manage our customers accounts.You will be the key contact of your assigned clients.
Your work will be essential to preserve customer satisfaction through listening to preferences and addressing them with fruitful advice and services. The ideal candidate will be a good listener with a customer orientated approach and experience in software sales in the media and communication industry.
The goal is to ensure the continuous development of our business activities and establish our agency as a leader in the industry.
- Sell advertising space and meet set targets.
- Have knowledge about media buying and advertising Agencies roles in publications.
- Compile a database of prospective Customers
- Sign advertising orders and deliver artworks for publication
- Send emails, make phone calls and visit clients in the field.
- Sell and market other organization's products.
- Regularly and continuously meet targets set against retainers.
General InformationSalary range
: KSh20,000 - KSh50,000Additional information
: There's also a commission of 20pc for each order..Job start date
: Tuesday, June 5, 2018Contract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Business to Business (B2B) sales; Business development; Customer relations; Direct sales; Sales strategy; Communication; AdvertisingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply