Fuzu Exclusive Job
Jubilee Insurance KE | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- High, secondary school
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to AgentsMobile Marketing Sales Adviser
ZPDS Mobile Apps and Marketing Solutions Division
Sales Representative – FMCG
Manpower Services Group
Cydak Investment Limited
Jobs in Sales, marketing, promotionEntry-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
The Insurance Sales Agent position is a sales position within Jubilee Insurance, selling insurance products. The Sales Agent participates in a product and sales training program after which personal and sales targets
are defined and monitored by the Agency or Unit Manager. Remuneration for this position is commission based.
- Help individuals, businesses, and families select the most appropriate insurance policies.
- Sell policies that protect individuals and businesses from financial loss resulting and meet customer
- Advise clients on how to minimize risk.
- Provide excellent service to new and existing customers.
- Maintain regular contact with clients
- Maintain reports and records of insurance policies and provide daily activity reports to the
- Attend weekly team’s meetings and regular product and customer trainings.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: High, secondary schoolRequired relevant work experience
: 6 monthsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Competitor and market analysis; Presentation skills; Customer service; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Consumer sales (B2C); Interpersonal communication; Sales support; MarketingRequired languages:
Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)