Job verified by Fuzu
SolarNow Uganda | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Agricultural Sales Operations Manager
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
The Agricultural Sales Operations Manager (ASOM) is responsible for implementing a sales plan for new agricultural product lines within SolarNow’s branch network country wide and in other countries. The ASOM shall support the agricultural sales teams in their operation, track client satisfaction, and build strong partnerships with key players in the agricultural sector to boost the promotion and sales of the new agricultural products and services.
• Lead strategy development for the new product lines through the development of proposed activities.
• Manage the Sales Operations team to deliver effectively on the agreed strategy and objectives, including budget development and team resourcing.
• Execute innovative marketing strategy that targets emergent farmers as prospect clients
• Liaise with relevant SolarNow departments to roll-out successful marketing activities to branch network
• Piloting and roll out of sales strategy within SolarNow’s branch network.
• Ensure the productivity targets are met through executing on time and manner the sales and marketing strategy.
• Ensure that the client´s PAR30 and PAR90 are maintained under control
• Ensure that client satisfaction at every touch point of the Customer Journey is high in order to obtain more referrals.
• Responsible to have a motivated and satisfied team, which will contribute to achieving the above mentioned targets
• Experience in implementing market-based solutions within large-scale agricultural sector development programmes and managing interventions to enhance competitiveness in the agricultural sector
• Comprehensive understanding of the constraints faced by farmers in accessing inputs and services coupled with in-depth exposure to farming systems and regulatory needs will be regarded as an added advantage
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Business development; Sales strategy; Agriculture and natural resources; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply