Fuzu Exclusive Job
Poraeh Investments | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Alliance and Partnership Officer
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
What you’ll be working on:
Poraeh is complex under the lid, but we’re just getting started. With our own payment rails, there are lots of opportunities to build new products and services on them. Poraeh Investments was founded in 2013 with a clear mission: Currency without limits – so people and businesses can send, spend and get paid in any currency, wherever, wheneverPosition Purpose
The Partnership Officer will help weave collaborative relations that enable Poraeh Investment to effectively fulfill its mission and specific objectives. He/she will identify and nurture such relations focusing primarily all the set down business partners.What we’re looking for
• Very good verbal & written English;
. Ability to interact freely with both corporates and clients and build networks.
• Previous work experience in the financial sector that has given you an understanding of the relevant regulatory landscape;
• Good proposal writing skills.
• Good customer service and relation skills.
• Being able to think outside the box when figuring out new solutions for the customers;
• Ability to multi-task and take responsibility in challenging situations;
• Proven track record of taking individual ownership and responsibilities;
• Strong attention to detail and ability to master direct customer interaction;
• Ability to keep a sharp mind and eye even in routine tasks;
• Flexibility when it comes to working hours as our shifts can be early mornings, late nights, weekends and public holidays
1. Assisting the company with ongoing partnership initiatives.
2. Developing a general relations and other potential partners landscape.
3. Generating leads and opening conversations with key contacts.
4. Representing the company in meetings and events.
5. Searching RFP´s and open requests options.
6. Creating the proposals and presentations to enable partnership opportunities.
7. Following-up on conversations and processes.
8. Identifying best practices and incorporating new ideas for partnership building. QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
A minimum of an undergraduate degree is required. A degree in education, international relations, business administration, political science, or a related field is preferred.
Strong presentation, writing and negotiation skills, including the ability to elaborate partnership projects and grant proposals
Must possess an ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines, and work well with others in a fast-paced environment. Should be able to organize and prioritize own work with limited supervision
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Business development; Partnerships; Public, corporate relations; Bidding and proposal generation; Corporate treasuryRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply