The Application Analyst is responsible for delivering business-to-business application support to Dayforce clients. The analyst will collaborate with client and internal stakeholders to champion client priorities and drive incidents to closure.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Apply technical/functional knowledge, analytical and problem solving skills to resolve client issues
• Achieve delivery of core/customized solutions in accordance with agreed schedules, procedures and
standards• Program and script tasks as required
• Provide effective team collaboration
• Use effective communication/interpersonal skills to deliver excellent customer service
• Escalate risk/issues to Senior colleague/Manager
• Take full ownership and follow up on project/s assigned
• Use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
• Seek and respond to feedback
• Maintains the highest level of client satisfaction
• Contributes to the support knowledge base
• Proficient in SQL, SQL Server, XML/XSLT
• Knowledge of software development concepts and lifecycles
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Strong team player
• Passionate about client facing
• Strong focus on quality
• Autonomous and self-driven
• Programming experience is an advantage
· Diploma or Degree holder in any IT related field
· 1-2 years of experience in software development, testing or support environment.
We thank all interested candidates however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.