Job verified by Fuzu
British American Tobacco | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Area Information & Insights Manager
Click to apply
- Post-graduate education
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for an Area Information & Insights Manager to join our team in Nairobi.
• Increase the focus and yield of marketing investment understanding of mechanisms of the market place
• Manage the analysis of data and generation of business insights on market trends and dynamics, including the effective integration of Market Insights, Consumer Insights research, and Trade Marketing Insights in reports and analyses. Identify and implement new analytical techniques.
• Monitor/ anticipate competitors’ strategic moves by developing and maintaining a competitor analysis network and supporting information system to enable competitive business scenario modelling
• Ensure that all relevant marketing information is available to meet company business needs through the maintenance and development of appropriate marketing information systems
• Integrate and analyse secondary information related to competitors, consumers, customers, brand, trade, regions and touchpoints
• Manage the integrity and accuracy of Retail Audit information, as well as the verification against our internal TM&D systems
• Recommend and monitor KPI’s for brands, customer and consumer segments, regions, cluster, end markets, ECA area and share them across organisation
• Propose goals and KPI’s for external parties (e.g. secondary data sources) and track ongoing results
• Manage budget for Marketing Insights initiatives, specially those related to external business information suppliers to ensure synergy, prioritisation of spend, highest level of quality and cost efficiency
• Ensure company Marketing staff and other stakeholders are provided with appropriate training in the understanding and effective use of market information and systems.
• Ensure the correct application of the relevant ORACLE methodologies and best practices within the company
• Ensure analyses and reporting on the outcomes of all key marketing decisions based on market insights in quantifiable business performance terms
• Support the marketing leadership team in the development of focused strategies through leveraging marketing insights and ensuring implementation through support and consultation with key stakeholders.
• Identify and address key strategic issues as they relate to the performance of the Tobacco Category, by providing strategic insight that capitalise on the consumer dynamics.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Sales strategy; Competitor and market analysis; Market research, intelligence; Marketing; Sales performance tracking and reportingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply