We require a young, enthusiastic, skilled and inspiring female Art Instructor (and trainer) to contribute to the holistic solution that we aim to provide for the first time, in Kenya.
The primary job required is to conduct Art lessons to students from any age group above 6 years. The purpose of these lessons is to inspire and stimulate the students to creatively express themselves through the medium of art. Multiple skills and techniques can be taught.
Along with the above, the applicant will be expected to conduct the training that is our core program.
Applicants are required to:
- Hold a BACHELORS DEGREE in FINE ARTS
- Be professional and experienced in the field of Art with an experience/background in training (Min Experience 6 months)
- Must be passionate about Art and teaching.
- Cultivate Innovative and new concepts in Art, to easily capture students attention.
- Energetic, lively and well presented individuals
- Time conscious, efficient in planning, organising
The Art Instructor/Trainer will be responsible for:
- Class preparation and materials required to conduct the class
- Efficiently storing, managing all the products, materials used .
- Managing Art and training sessions assigned
- Each students performance in Art, observations and periodic reports as required.
- Nurturing and encouraging students through out the course.