Job verified by Fuzu
Unilever Kenya Ltd | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Artwork Production Specialist
- Bachelor's degree
- Design, arts
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Artwork Production SpecialistArchitect/ Interior Designer
Jobs in Design, artsMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
The primary purpose of this position is to manage the creation and approval of packaging artwork from design lock, through to commercially reproducible mechanical artwork and separations which are handed over to the printer in a timely manner. This person will be responsible for initiating and managing projects using the artwork management system, and also working within a multifunctional and sometimes multinational project team to deliver projects on time, in full. There is also a responsibility to manage the creation of digital pack images and hero images for various channels and touchpoints internally and externally in an ever more digital and connected world.
(Job Number: 1800022F)
• Understand the artwork process, roles and responsibilities and how to fit this into the innovation project management process to deliver projects on time and in full.
• Understand the Category and Brands you are working on, Brand DNA & guidelines and plans, priorities and volume per year.
• Collaborate with marketing and design agencies at the design phase, providing expert guidance and technical inputs to ensure that the design is technically printable before the artwork is routed for internal approval.
• Set-up and run pre-production meetings bringing together design agencies, print management agencies, printers and internal stakeholders to ensure that quality and consistency is maintained from artwork to print phase of the process.
• Ensure that master design files are created according to prescribed toolbox specifications and handed over to the print management agencies correctly, and that the printed artwork matches the design requirements,
• Work with marketing to ensure visibility on artwork cost and spend, and that the printed packaging is optimized for cost e.g. print process, number of colours etc.
• Take accountability for delivery of mechanical artwork and separation files to printers, proactively manage issues if/as they arise.
• Create and manage projects in the internal artwork management system adhering to Unilever’s defined artwork process.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Design, artsSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Project management; Computer aided design (CAD); Graphic Design; Creative design; Model making and prototypingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)