To provide security services to the organization
Person Specifications Qualifications
• O' Level Certificate with training in Security a must-have.
• Speaking the native language is a must-have.
• Competences: Security Planning and organizing, accountability self-confidence; Ethics and integrity; Communication; Public relations and customer care and Time Management;
Job application procedure
All suitably qualified candidates should submit applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of academic and other relevant documents, names and addresses of three referees to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development. Attn: Principal Human Resource Officer. Amber House, Second Floor Room, A 205, Kampala Road, Opposite Workers House not later than 14th August, 2020 at 5:00pm. The detail of the Job Advertisement (The Job duties and responsibilities) for the above positions can also be obtained from the Ministry's website: www.energyandminerals.go.ug
• Patrol premises to ensure maximum security;
• Keep security at all entry points to the regional office
• Maintain security of government vehicles
• Apprehend and question suspects for proper identification;
• Check and properly lock premises at the close of the day;
• Directing visitors to the reception for more information, and
• Report theft cases and prepare reports to the authorities;