Job verified by Fuzu
Living Goods | Nakuru, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Assistant Branch Manager-Kisii
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Medical, health
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
If you are a natural entrepreneur who loves creating an impact in health and selling life-saving products, you could be Living Goods’ next Assistant Branch Manager!
Living Goods supports a network of over 1,500 micro-entrepreneurs in Kenya who provide high quality, high impact community health care while selling affordable, high-impact products like basic medicines, fortified foods, water filters, clean cook-stoves, and solar lights. As part of the Branch Team, you will play a key role in supporting Community Health Volunteers (CHVs) to deliver high quality health care to their communities and generate sales of critical products.
To be successful in this role you must be able to motivate others, have strong business skills, and want to be part of a cutting edge team that is setting the bar on improving health impacts in a sustainable way.
• Recruit, train and manage Community Health Volunteers.
• Motivate Community Health Volunteers to achieve sales targets and health impact goals.
• Ensure all Community Health Volunteers know and follow health protocols (esp. diagnosis and treatment).
• Support Community Health Volunteers in learning and using correctly their smartphones and the health-centered Android apps.
• Implement marketing and promotional efforts to support Community Health Volunteer sales.
• Manage inventory: Ensure no stock-outs and ensure management on First In/First Out; First Expiry/First Out basis.
• Manage the financial operations, ensuring the books balance; cash matches sales daily.
• Manage credit: deposit, timely repayments, rigorous reporting.
• Build strong community relations.
• Conduct regular refresher trainings to Community Health Volunteers.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NakuruArea of work
: Medical, healthSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Personal training; Operative management; Talent management and planning; Management of financial resources; Public, corporate relations; Stock and inventory management; Public healthRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply