Assistant Branch Manager-UPPERHILL BRANCH
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
The Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for administering all loan processes and assisting to ensure optimal customer services. You will be in charge of all the sales and marketing activities at the branch including participating in normal day to day branch management.
- Coordinate relationship officers sales & marketing activities.
- Oversee the provision of excellent customer service at the branch level.
- Work closely with the branch manager and advise on branch management issues.
- Evaluate all loan applications from clients.
- Performance management, training and coaching of Relationship officers.
- Ensure debt collection and recovery procedures are followed in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in Business or Customer Relations course.
- At least two years of experience in management, finance, sales or a relevant business role.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Great leadership and analytical skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management ability.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself