Assistant Commercial & Operation Manager
Exquisite Solution Limited (Uganda)Kampala, Uganda
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 18 days left to apply for this job.
A leading exporter with warehouses and processing facilities is searching for an Assistant Commercial & Operation Manager to supervise and ensure operational excellence, excellent customer services, and guide operations team on best practices, company policies and service excellence standards.
• Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in logistic
• Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in management
• Experience in coffee is a strong asset, experience in food processing is an asset
• Excellent knowledge on exporting commodities and logistic in general
• Ability to train and motivate a team.
• Ability to use acquired knowledge to make commercial decisions.
• Ability to work under pressure and close late where necessary.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision.
• Ability to be a good team player.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in English. Luganda is an asset.
• Ability to use various technologies.
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV,stating the Job Title as the subject.
• Implement strategies to achieve the annual commercial targets
• Oversee the overall operations and efficient management of labour, productivity, quality control.
• Oversee the logistic department and ensure exporting targets are met in a timely manner
• Coordinate and manage staff under your supervision, facilitate interdepartmental communication within the organization and allocate tasks.
• Direct the factory manager and engage and work closely with the factory team that is charged with timely and efficient processing to the required standards.
• Control production costs, develop and track key metrics to reduce the cost price and improve the effectiveness
• Supervise the upcountry buying stations and other upcountry warehouses.
• Analyze, interpret and evaluate processing reports and make recommendations.
• Understand and Manage relationships with all the suppliers including traders, farmer groups and exporters.
• Understand client needs and developed optional proposals for meeting their needs.
• Identify new opportunities for business development in line with coffee sourcing and marketing and support their ultimate delivery.
• Conduct internal market research and analysis and make recommendations on pricing.
• Carry out annual survey and forecast in the respective producing regions of the country.
• Compile survey report to be used in planning the commercial targets and the new harvesting and marketing season.
• Planning weekly sales and prepare a weekly sales projection report.
• Plan and discuss new business with Commercial & Operational Manager.
• Manage service provider relationships
• Support in preparing reports.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 5 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
Other Jobs at Exquisite Solution Limited (Uganda)
Human Resources Supervisor
Exquisite Solution Limited (Uganda) / Kampala
Statistician-Kasese District Local Government
Uganda / Ministry of Local Government (Uganda)
Nairobi / United Nations
Nairobi / Sanergy Limited Kenya
Strategic Partnership Manager
Kiambu / Burn
Senior Business Analyst - Data Analytics
Nairobi / Save the Children (Kenya)