Job verified by Fuzu
Tom Mboya University College | Kisumu, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Assistant Dean of Students
- Bachelor's degree
- Research, academy
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Assistant Dean of StudentsKnowledge Translation Officer
African Institute For Development Policy
University of Nairobi
Project Data Analyst
Heineken East Africa
Kenya National Examination Council
Jobs in Research, academyMid-Level jobsJobs located in Kisumu
Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated.
Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address. The referees should write and send their recommendations, under sealed envelopes before the advert deadline.
Requirements for Appointment Must Have:
• Masters Degree in Social Sciences, Education, Psychology or equivalent from a recognized University
• At least nine (9) years working experience in the provision of student welfare services
• Must be a member of a professional body
• Must be computer literate
• Register student clubs, societies or organizations and supervising annual elections for each of them.
• Organize community outreaches
• Supervise and coordinate extra-curricular activities relating to clubs, societies and organizations.
• Participate in orientation of new students.
• Oversee kitchenette applications and allocation procedures.
• Perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned by the head of department from time to time.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: KisumuArea of work
: Research, academySeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 7 yearsRequired skills
: Extracurricular activities; Quality control and supervision; Research planning; Event managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)