Job verified by Fuzu
County Government of Mombasa | Mombasa, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Assistant Director, Marketing
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Executive (director)
- Full Time
The Assistant Director of Marketing is responsible for the development and implementation of the departmental marketing materials, marketing communications and public relations activities, both external and internal.
- Assist in creating and implementing a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the department image and position within the marketplace and within the general public
- Will be expected to measure the success of the implemented programs and ensure that the desired image and position is communicated across all sub counties, both internal and external;
- Collaborate with the Director to design and distribute all internal and external departmental marketing, communications and public relations activities/materials.
- Provide design direction to the department’s web designer with a view to improving user experience.
- Attend marketing programs and events as needed.
- Conduct relevant market research and monitor the marketing/public relations industry and educational trends to facilitate innovative operations within the department.
- Implement and ensure achievement of departmental Strategic Plan goals related to marketing and public relations;
- Assist the director with any special projects deemed necessary.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: MombasaArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Executive (director)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Public Relations; Reporting; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Sales strategy; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply