Assistant Director of Environment and Natural Resources
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
Please manually apply for this job using the details below:
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications in written by completing one (1) application for employment form serial number NRK-CPSB (1)2016 (REV. 2019). The form can be downloaded from the Narok County Government website http://www.narok.go.ke
• Candidates should not attach any documents to the application form; ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
• Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
• Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
• The Narok CPSB is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. People with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce original and copies of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts, KRA, HELB, EACC and CRB clearances and Certificate of good conduct during the interviews.
Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
- Development and implementing programmes and projects and strategic initiatives;
- Participating in the process of formulation, development and implementation of environmental policy, legislation, strategies and action plans;
- Disseminating environment and natural resource policies and legislations;
- Preparing educational and communication material on environment and natural resource matters;
- Ensuring safe custody of databases on environment and natural resources;
- Preparing briefs and analytical reports with specific recommendations on areas of implementation;
- Organizing and participating in environment and natural resources’ meetings;
- Coordinating research/studies on environment and natural resources;
- Planning and organizing for negotiations’ processes on environmental matters and related processes;
- And undertaking monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)