Assistant Director of Livestock Production
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
Please manually apply for this job using the details below:
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications in written by completing one (1) application for employment form serial number NRK-CPSB (1)2016 (REV. 2019). The form can be downloaded from the Narok County Government website http://www.narok.go.ke
• Candidates should not attach any documents to the application form; ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
• Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
• Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
• The Narok CPSB is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. People with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce original and copies of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts, KRA, HELB, EACC and CRB clearances and Certificate of good conduct during the interviews.
Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
- Interpretation and implementation of government policies, Provision of technical advice to County subject matter specialists and stakeholders, coordination promotion of livestock extension services – such as clean milk production, animal breeding, livestock feeding and nutrition;
- Liaison with regional research centres operating within the area of jurisdiction;
- Participation in district development for a such as District Development Committees;
- Budgeting and management of resources allocated to the County.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)