Job verified by Fuzu
Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service (KEPHIS) | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Agriculture, fishing, forestry, wildlife
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
Our success is built with the efforts of our employees and support of our management. Grounded in our core values; Integrity, Customer Focus, Teamwork, Innovation & Creativity, Professionalism, Corporate Social Responsibility. KEPHIS is committed to be the employer of choice. We always seek to identify, engage and retain best talent to take up variety of roles. KEPHIS provide the employees with opportunities for growth and development and reward those who are devoted to perform their best.
- Inspection of agricultural produce for compliance to import and export requirements.
- Field inspections and audits for market compliance.
- Organize and participate in field survey activities.
- Advice clients on market requirements, grading and certification of plant produce.
- Manage documentation and plant databases.
- Coordinate farmer advisory services through stakeholder awareness meetings.
- Organize and participate in post certification survey activities.
- Surveillance for pest and disease management.
- Maintenance of accreditation and ISO certification.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Agriculture, fishing, forestry, wildlifeSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired skills
: Stakeholder communication; Pest and disease control; Inspection of incoming goods; GIS surveying; Agriculture and natural resources; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply