Assistant Interior Designer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 20 days left to apply for this job.
About the Role
We are looking for an artful Interior Designer to undertake a variety of space designing projects. You will deal with design from conceptual development and liaising with the stakeholders to
managing and executing the design.The goal is to design practical spaces but yet visually pleasing.
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Assist in setting costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce “sample” and “mood products”
- Research and follow industry changes, evolution and best practices.
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- BS degree in Interior Design or similar
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
20 days left to apply