Assistant Logistics Manager
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
- Deliver solutions to logistics problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service within budgetary requirements
- Direct inbound and outbound logistics operations such as transportation, safety management and logistics quality management
- To co-ordinate with client’s, provide correct information for inspection, documentation, rate negotiation with freight forwarder
- Review customer orders to determine items to be stocked and shipped
- keep updated supplier pending order reports, claims, maintain supplier invoices-ordinate
with sales & finance, keep updated status reports, prepare tax and estimate reports for upcoming shipments
- Assist in managing shipment and custom activities for import services.
- Work with vendors to identify and eliminate logistics obstacles to ensure safe and timely shipping of products
- Assist In developing standard operating procedures and scheduling/shipping practices for efficiently carrying out logistics activities
- Assist in negotiating sea and air freight quotes with carriers.
- Inform cost changes, shipment issues, supply concerns to respective personnel and team in timely manner
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction, material flow improvement, and business development
- A minimum of a Degree in Procurement, Purchasing & Supply, Logistics & Distribution, Supply Chain or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a procurement & logistics role involving import and export, preferably in an FMCG is highly desirable.
- Basic financial management skills will be an added advantage.
- IT proficiency with experience in KENTRADE & ICMS system for IDF Application
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good Numeracy & Analytical skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent Planning and Organizational skills.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Diploma, Associate's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate - the official certificate for your highest education
1 days left to apply
Sai Office Supplies Ltd
Sai Office Supplies Limited was incorporated in 1994. We are direct importers, wholesalers and distributors of Office automation products, stationery, IT and Media peripherals and paper products. Our success is based upon the fact that we are committed to building our brands and proof of that lies in our successful service centre that services 5 different brands. We are also one of the pioneers in developing the complete solution in after sales support centres. Authorised distributors for APC, Epson, Fujitsu Siemens, Fellowes, SAI’s Office Point,Lenovo, Trust and Su-Kam.
Meet your new colleagues
1 days left to apply