Job verified by Fuzu
County Government of Makueni | Makueni, Makueni, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Assistant Office Administrator III
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Administrative, clerical
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Assistant Office Administrator IIIExecutive Assistant
avantis services limited
University of Nairobi
County Government of Bomet
Office Administrative Assistant II (Formerly Secretarial assistant I)
County Government of Bomet
Jobs in Administrative, clericalEntry-Level jobsJobs located in Makueni, Makueni
HOW TO APPLY
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before Thursday, 16 th February, 2018.
(i) Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain clearance from the following Institutions;
• The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
• The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
• The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
• The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
(ii) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
(iii) Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
(iv) The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
(v) Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
Requirements for Appointment
• Be a Kenyan citizen;
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, Mean Grade C- (Minus) with atleast C (plain) in English and Kiswahili Language or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
• Diploma in secretarial studies from Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC); OR
• Business Education Single and Group Certificate (BES & GC) from Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) in the following subjects; a) Type writing III (50 w.p.m)/ Computerised Document Processing III; b) Shorthand II (80 w.p.m); c) Business English II/ Communication I; d) Office Practice II; e) Secretarial Duties; f) Office Management III/ Office Administration and Management III;
• Certificate in Computer Applications from a recognized institution; and
• Shown merit as reflected in work performance and results.
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. Duties and responsibilities will entail: -
• Taking oral dictation;
• Word and data processing;
• Managing e-office;
• Ensuring security of the records, documents and equipment;
• Maintaining up to date filing system in the office;
• Operating office equipment; managing office protocol;
• Managing office petty cash;
• Handling telephone calls and appointments;
• Supervising office cleanliness and undertaking any other administrative services duties that may be assigned;
• Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: Makueni, MakueniArea of work
: Administrative, clericalSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 18 monthsRequired skills
: Answering telephones and call management; Office administration, management; Office supplies management; Quality control and supervision; Documentation and record keepingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)