Assistant Operations Manager
Salary range: Up to KSh30,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 14 days left to apply for this job.
Extreme Clean ( Bik Investors) is a company that deals with professional car wash and home cleaning services. Our main motivation is to be the disruptive force within the cleaning industry that challenges conventional methods while delivering a world class service for cars, home and areas of operation.About the Role
Extreme Clean is looking for an excellent Assistant Operations Manager to assist in handling our carwash operations. The individual should have hands on managerial skills and must be well-versed in all methodologies & procedures in the service industry.
- He/she should have management experience with a successful track record.
- He/she will assist in our carwash operations and will be tasked with ensuring that daily turnovers, budgeted gross profits and net profits are attained through consistent upholding of set operations standards whilst enhancing fulfillment of total customer satisfaction.
- To ensure the highest levels of customer service, product quality, hygiene and cleanliness, and maintenance.
- Assist in leading, consult with and influence Carwash management and staff to develop, update and execute operational plans and strategies.
- Give complementary training and development processes to continuously grow and improve the carwash management.
- Ensure key processes and plans are in place through regular outlet visits, monthly evaluations and data analysis.
- To ensure that monthly sales, gross profit and expense budgets are met, and review financial performance weekly and for the stipulated accounting periods.
- 3+ years’ experience in Leadership level in service industry with exceptional skills (Experience in carwash services would be an added advantage)
- Bachelor/Diploma in Management or any other related field
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional organization and leadership skills.
- Dependable and reliable
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
14 days left to apply