Job verified by Fuzu
Maseno University | Kisumu, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Assistant Registrar (Council Affairs)
Click to apply
- Post-graduate education
- Administrative, clerical
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
REF: MSU/ADM /01/18
MODE OF APPLICATION
i) Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with curriculum vitae giving details of applicant’s age, academic and professional qualifications, work experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, names and addresses of three referees, copies of academic certificates, ID and any other relevant supporting documents.
ii) Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the reference number
The applicant must be holders of a Masters degree in Social Sciences, Public Administration of other Management areas from a recognized University plus CPS (K). He/she should have at least five (5) years work experience at a Senior Management level in a University setting or an Institution of higher learning. In addition, the applicant must be a registered member of a recognized body and be conversant with modern trends and therefore must have a str4ong background in Information Technology. Those with Public Secretary or Board Secretary experience will have an added advantage.
- Applicants must be a holder of Masters Degree in Social Sciences, orother management areas from recognized university/ institution.
- He/She should at least have five years working experience at the levelof Assistant Registrar or its equivalent in a university or an institution ofhigher learning setting.
- He must be a registered member of a relevant professional body.
- Applicants must have demonstrated experience in the developmentand management of timetables and be conversant with timetablingsoftware.
- A degree in Mathematics /Statistics will be an added advantage.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: KisumuArea of work
: Administrative, clericalSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Auditing; Training program planning; Project implementation; Research planning; Data analysisRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply