Fuzu Exclusive Job
BURN Manufacturing | Ruiru, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Assistant to the Senior Management
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Administrative, clerical
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
BURN designs, manufactures, and distributes aspirational fuel-efficient cooking products that save lives and forests in the developing world. BURN has revolutionized the global cookstove sector by proving the business case for selling a high quality, locally manufactured and unsubsidized cookstoves. Since 2013, BURN has sold 400,000 cookstoves in East Africa, which have helped 2,000,000+ beneficiaries save $45 million in fuel expenditures and 926,221 tons of wood while reducing indoor air pollution by 65%. BURN intends to double sales by the end of 2018.
• Effective organisation and management of the senior management team’s schedules to ensure efficiency with the ability to effectively assess priority of appointments.
• Manage the diary of the senior management team in a pro-active and efficient manner.
• Arrange meetings and set up equipment for the meetings as required.
• Arrange and manage travel itinerary, agenda and logistics.
• Prepare and follow-up correspondences on behalf of the senior management team, including drafting of general replies.
• Support the senior management team in other day-to-day tasks as needed
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: RuiruArea of work
: Administrative, clericalSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Reporting; Answering telephones and call management; Calendar management; Office administration, management; Email correspondence; Meeting preparation; Travel planning and reservations (leisure, business)Required languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply