Assistant to the Senior Management Team
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 13 days left to apply for this job.
BURN Manufacturing designs, manufactures and distributes super fuel-efficient cooking products that save lives and forests in the developing world. BURN has revolutionized the global cookstove sector by proving the business case for selling high quality, locally manufactured and unsubsidized cookstoves.
Since 2013, BURN has sold more than 500,000 cookstoves in sub-Saharan Africa, which have helped 2.5 million consumers save more than $100 million in fuel expenses and two million tons of wood while reducing indoor air pollution by 65%. We are looking for an assistant to the senior management team who will effectively organize and manage the senior management team’s schedules.
- Effective organisation and management of the senior management team’s schedules to ensure efficiency with the ability to effectively assess priority of appointments
· Manage the diary of the senior management team in a pro-active and efficient manner.
· Arrange meetings and set up equipment for the meetings as required.
· Arrange and manage travel itinerary, agenda and logistics.
· Prepare and follow-up correspondences on behalf of the senior management team, including drafting of general replies.
· Support the senior management team in other day-to-day tasks as needed.Skills and Experience
· A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant working experience, preferably with Senior Management Teams
· Bachelor/master’s degree
· Excellent Communication skills in both written and spoken English
· Excellent skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Ability to conduct different types of tasks- Multitasking skills
· Detail oriented
- Highly organized with a strong ability to prioritize for effective time management
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),