Job verified by Fuzu
United Nations Support Office in Somalia | Mombasa, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Associate Contracts Management Officer
- Bachelor's degree
- Project, program management
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Associate Contracts Management OfficerProcessing Officer
Programme Management Officer, Human Settlements
Job Management Associate
Programme Management Officer
Jobs in Project, program managementMid-Level jobsJobs located in Mombasa
United Nations (UN) Department of Field Support (DFS) is establishing a Supply Chain Management (SCM) Program at the enterprise level to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of Field Mission support through holistic planning and continuous collaboration across all stakeholders. The Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR®) model is used to categorize the future state of UN supply chain processes in a standard reference model that can be measured, managed, and controlled.
Under the overall guidance of the Chief Plan Section, the Associate Contracts Management Officer will report to the Section Unit Chief and is based in Mombasa, Kenya.
Within delegated authority, the Associate Contracts Management Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
· Provide advice to the Chief of the Section on matters involving mission contacts.
· Assist in managing key contracts in support of mission (and regional) operations, which are under the purview of the Unit, with a focus on service contracts for which the Unit is primary responsible. Services contracts include but are not limited to equipment maintenance/repair, PX operations. Quality Assurance on catering aspects, active UN global systems service contracts.
· Carry out the implementation of Standard Operating Procedures and Administrative Instructions related to the field of Contract Management.
· Assist in the preparation of Statements of Work (SOWs) and Scopes for Work, Source Selection Plans, requisitions and technical evaluations for all contracts to be managed by the Section.
· Carry out programmatic/administrative tasks as required by the Section, including assisting in the assigning/monitoring performance parameters and critical indicators, reporting on programme performance, preparing inputs for results-based budgeting, evaluating national staff performance, interviewing candidates for job openings and evaluation of candidates for national posts.
· Respond to audit observations, as assigned. Manage, guide and train staff under his/her supervision.
· Carry out other tasks as requested by the Chief of the Section.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: MombasaArea of work
: Project, program managementSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Project management; Quality management; Project implementation; Contract drafting and preparationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)