Job verified by Fuzu
Living Goods | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Associate Director, Field Operations-Uganda
Click to apply
- Post-graduate education
- Project, program management
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Living Goods’ work at the community level could not happen without a great field operations team. This means effective supervision, focus on KPIs, quality of service delivery, reliable last mile distribution of essential medicines and products, compliance, accountability and excellence in implementing new initiatives. And like every great team, our field operations team in Uganda needs a great leader.
That’s why we need an Associate Director for Field Operations in Uganda. Someone who can lead and grow the Field Operations Team. Help Living Goods Regional Field Managers to develop and manage effectively the field team. Find solutions to improve the impact of Living Goods interventions, and help ensure that branch supply chain and accounting policies are followed.
• Ensure excellence. Strengthen Living Goods operational processes to build highly efficient and effective operations. Provide leadership of the field operations team ensuring effective performance management of branch teams and CHWs.
• Measure and improve. Review performance against key indicators and take actions to ensure on-going measureable improvements.
• Collaborate. Coordinate with other departments to find solutions to problems. Find ways to involve regional field managers and branch managers in cross-department and country-wide Living Goods initiatives.
• Spend wisely. Work with the Deputy Country director and finance team to develop budgets, find ways to control costs, and sure that internal accounting procedures are followed.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Project, program managementSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired skills
: Field management; Budgeting, financial planning; Partnerships; Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); Operative management; Project managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply