Job verified by Fuzu
Kenya Airways | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Engineering, architecture
- Intern or trainee
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Attachee-Intern-Aircraft MaintenanceMechatronics Engineering- Graduate Trainees
Brites Management Services Limited
Jobs in Engineering, architectureEntry-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Thank you for your interest in the Kenya Airways Technical Department Internship Program. The internship will offer you a great opportunity to gain valuable experience within the technical environment as well as assist you to develop skills that will provide you with an advantage in the job market. In addition, you will gain real business experience and exposure in a leading company that is truly the Pride of Africa
The purpose of the Program is to provide an opportunity for university and college students to become familiar with the operations of Kenya Airways technical department and to acquire work experience at the professional level through on-the-job training as part of the course requirements, during vacations before resuming studies
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
• A Kenyan citizen and a student pursuing an undergraduate degree/College diploma in an accredited university/college.
The Student must be one who will continue his/her graduate studies or graduate right after the period of the internship.
• Have a minimum grade of B (plain) in KCSE or equivalent O'level certification
• Candidates afforded internship in the past by Kenya Airways are not eligible to apply
Conditions of Internship
Kenya Airways does not provide medical insurance cover for Interns. Those selected for internship will be required to submit proof of medical insurance while at
• Since the hiring for the Internship Program is done locally, Kenya Airways does not pay transportation costs whatsoever.
• Because Internship Program is addressed to students who are pursuing their degree programs or diploma programs, participation in the program will not extend beyond three (3) months.
Documentation that will be required should you be selected for internship are:
Letter from learning institution requesting for internship and confirming that this is part of the course requirement
• Original and copy of KCSE/GCSE Certificate
• Certificate of Good Conduct
• Insurance cover
During the internship, students shall be placed in one of the sections within the Technical Department or and, to the extent possible, shall be given assignments relevant to their current studies. Before the end of the program, the interns must submit a brief report about their experience/ learning in Kenya Airways and provide ideas and suggestions that can help improve the Program in future years.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Engineering, architectureSeniority
: Intern or trainee
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: noneRequired skills
: Air safety; Aircraft handling (refueling, ground handling); Technical writing; Freight forwarding; Capacity planning; Electronics; PhysicsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)