B2C Market development and partner acquisition lead (Consultant)
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 7 days left to apply for this job.
Organizational Relationship: Functional reporting to the CEO with Direct reports
Compensation: Competitive Compensation
- KES 2,800 per hour (208hrs per month)
- Equity 15 to 20%
- Bonus: Revenue and network signup based
Employment Type: Consultant
At Ponea Health, we nurture a culture that supports internal collaboration, responsibility, accountability and strong team bonds, committed to inclusion, diversity and equity. Our purpose is to create a transformational force in healthcare by creating direct interfaces between technology and humankind.Role Purpose
We are looking for an experienced B2C Manager, a strategic visionary, to lead the development and evolution of our healthcare platforms. The successful candidate should have a strong technology and business understanding as well as a proven track record in launching and growing B2B or B2C digital platforms. You will assess solutions critically, using a data-driven approach, and work with teams to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented problem solver and be able
to provide quick and clear instructions, thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and lead from the front. This is an extremely important and exciting role that offers the successful candidate the opportunity to shaping the company’s product strategy, and in doing so, help reshape and transform healthcare systems across Africa.
- Build and maintain B2C marketing framework
- Build and maintain B2C conversion funnels
- Build and maintain a repository of documented B2C marketing processes
- Validate Ponea list of customers for discovery. Create methodology for validating customers
- Develop a plan to test customer reactions to the business model hypothesis and turn them into facts
- Define focus groups, and assign members to the groups that will cover the various patient workflows
- Customer validation tests, whether the resulting business model is repeatable and scalable
- Customer creation to build end-user demand and drive it the sales channel to scale the product
- Conduct Industry and Competitive Analysis. Identify Ponea competitors in the different service offerings. Determine analysis model
- Transitions to the execution of the validated models/hypothesis
- Review and agreement on market type and make necessary adjustments
- SEO Analysis, Data mining and interviewing the stakeholders
- Customer meetings sales pitch
- Customer sales presentation
- Deal management
- Deal negotiations & closure
- Technical pitch
- After sales customer satisfaction visit
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Product promotion
- Attend customer events and conferences
- Organize product presentations at hospitals retail sector
- Attend key industry stakeholder events
- Lead brand positioning of a multicultural, interactive brand through analyzing target consumers, industry trends and competitive brands
- Collaborate with channel marketing to launch and grow brand performance across channels: Organic Social, Digital Acquisition, Paid Social
- Facilitate customer-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Oversee all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
- Accounts qualifications and vetting
- Weekly opportunity plans reviews
- Monthly account plans reviews
- Monthly market intelligence reports
- Quarterly customer satisfaction surveys
- Reports and sales strategy planning
- Board reports, Investor reports, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly sales reports
- Board preparation input packs
- Departmental reviews and Investor input packs
- Management meetings
- Experience defining and delivering successful products.
- The ability to clearly, and quickly, identify, articulate and prioritize the strategic and
tactical value of your vision and roadmap
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong project management capabilities.
- The ability to clearly communicate requirements at different levels
- Creative problem solver; able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions.
- Exceptional People skills: ability to handle many conflicting demands on your time.
- Organizational awareness in resolving cross-functional risks / issues.
- A tenacious ability
to get things done and work effectively across multiple streams.
- Possess a strong ability to articulate desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it.
- Experience with fast moving product development cycles.
- A curious mind able to look at things from different angles.
- Extremely detailed oriented, you leave no rock unturned.
- A passion for improving healthcare with cutting edge technology at the heart of radical
- Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline in Business, Sales and Marketing from a recognised institution or can be substituted with significant hands-on
- Minimum 6 – 8+ years of experience in sales, distribution, customer service and relationship management, including 2-3 years in a similar position. The insurance sector, Pharmaceutical sector experience, retail, Telecom networks ideal sectors.
- Proven track record of setting targets and achieving them.
- Experience in B2B, B2C sales & marketing in Telcom/Healthcare industries and a good understanding of these services and solutions are preferred
- Experience using and implementing sales systems processes tools
- Healthcare sector experience an added advantage!
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 7 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
Salary range: Confidential
KES 2,800 per hour (208hrs per month) Equity 15 to 20% Bonus: Revenue and network signup based
7 days left to apply
Ponea Health is a Netherlands registered mature startup that is focused on the delivery of On-demand healthcare, real-time price discovery, building trust among healthcare players, improving service delivery and democratizing of healthcare in Africa while enabling patients to have control of their health. We are leveraging on platform economies, fintech and emerging technologies to achieve this transformation. Our focus market includes emerging countries in Africa and South America with a over 10% middle class, mature SME’s, good adoption of Internet and Mobile and a fragmented Health Market Place. Kenya is our first test and launch market. Our contribution to Africa and other emerging markets that suffer from a highly fragmented, inefficient & inadequate private healthcare sector is to leverage the technology to drive access and lower costs to citizens living in urban areas. The Ponea’s ecosystem vision to grow in emerging markets provide unique competitive advantages from lower healthcare costs, convenience, discretion, trust and efficiency to all healthcare players and patients. Ponea Health first test and launch market will be in Kenya followed by South Africa and then onwards to selected markets in Africa & Latin Ameria.
Meet your new colleagues
7 days left to apply