Back-End C# Software Engineer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
A dynamic Software Company specializing in providing own branded vehicle tracking software is looking to recruit a Back-End C# Software Engineer to be based in Karen, Kenya. Candidates MUST have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working with C#, great background in GPS Devices and understanding network protocols and TCP communication.
Must have a relevant Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science.
- Excellent knowledge of C# Console apps using Net Core 3.
- Knowledge of Microservices and how they work with RabbitMQ.
- Java basic knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge working with source control (GIT).
- Multithreading, Async, concurrent programming and thread-safety.
- Understanding network saturation & how to diagnose.
- Excellent background working with algorithms.
- Good knowledge of building distributed systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A natural team player with strong problem-solving skills.
- Run through many different message’s queues & algorithms that are pushed to the user’s browsers in real-time via WebSockets.
- Optimising code and ensuring efficient.
- Regular reporting.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)